Gramblr is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Gramblr from your computerGramblr Team
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Gramblr Team. More information about Gramblr can be seen at http://gramblr.com
. Usually the Gramblr application is found in the C:\Program Files\Gramblr folder, depending on the user's option during setup. "C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe" --uninUserNameall is the full command line if you want to uninstall Gramblr. The application's main executable file occupies 9.20 MB (9650768 bytes) on disk and is titled gramblr.exe.
Gramblr is composed of the following executables which take 9.20 MB (9650768
bytes) on disk:
The information on this page is only about version 2.6.9
of Gramblr. For more Gramblr versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Gramblr is a program released by Gramblr Team. Frequently, users try to remove this program. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to remove Gramblr is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Gramblr from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Gramblr or simply click the Search field and type in "Gramblr". If it exists on your system the Gramblr application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Gramblr in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Gramblr, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Gramblr:
- The software company is: http://gramblr.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe" --uninUserNameall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Gramblr.
8. After uninstalling Gramblr, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Gramblr which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Gramblr with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Gramblr by Gramblr Team from your PC, we are not saying that Gramblr by Gramblr Team is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Gramblr supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-05-29 18:31:39.697