Gramblr is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Gramblr from your PCGramblr Team
. Take a look here
for more info on Gramblr Team. Please follow http://gramblr.com
if you want to read more on Gramblr on Gramblr Team's page. Usually the Gramblr program is found in the C:\Program Files\Gramblr folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Gramblr is C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. Gramblr's primary file takes about 11.21 MB (11752016 bytes) and its name is gramblr.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Gramblr. They occupy about 11.21 MB (11752016
bytes) on disk.
This data is about Gramblr version 2.9.81
only. You can find below info on other releases of Gramblr:
...click to view all...
Gramblr is an application offered by Gramblr Team. Frequently, people try to erase this application. This is difficult because removing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to erase Gramblr is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Gramblr from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Gramblr or simply click the Search field and type in "Gramblr". If it exists on your system the Gramblr application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Gramblr in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Gramblr, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Gramblr:
- The web site of the application is: http://gramblr.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Gramblr.
8. After removing Gramblr, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Gramblr that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Gramblr using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Gramblr by Gramblr Team from your computer, nor are we saying that Gramblr by Gramblr Team is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Gramblr supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-10-04 20:44:05.227