This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Gramblr for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Gramblr from your PCGramblr Team
. Open here
where you can read more on Gramblr Team. More details about Gramblr can be found at http://gramblr.com
. Gramblr is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Gramblr directory, regulated by the user's decision. Gramblr's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe. gramblr.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 10.89 MB (11422288 bytes) on disk.
Gramblr contains of the executables below. They occupy 10.89 MB (11422288
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to Gramblr version 2.9.49
alone. You can find below a few links to other Gramblr releases:
...click to view all...
Gramblr is an application offered by Gramblr Team. Sometimes, people decide to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to remove Gramblr is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Gramblr from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Gramblr or simply activate the Search field and type in "Gramblr". The Gramblr app will be found very quickly. After you click Gramblr in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Gramblr, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Gramblr:
- The publisher is: http://gramblr.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Gramblr.
8. After removing Gramblr, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Gramblr which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Gramblr using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Gramblr by Gramblr Team from your PC, we are not saying that Gramblr by Gramblr Team is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Gramblr supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-07-20 10:36:14.400