Gramblr is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Gramblr from your PCGramblr Team
. Further information on Gramblr Team can be seen here
. Please open http://gramblr.com
if you want to read more on Gramblr on Gramblr Team's website. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Gramblr folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Gramblr. gramblr.exe is the Gramblr's main executable file and it occupies about 7.77 MB (8152656 bytes) on disk.
Gramblr installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 7.77 MB (8152656
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2.9.57
of Gramblr. You can find here a few links to other Gramblr versions:
...click to view all...
Quite a few files, folders and registry data will be left behind when you are trying to remove Gramblr from your computer.Folders remaining:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Gramblr's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\Gramblr
Frequently the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\Gramblr\gramblr.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Web Applications\localhost\http_4343\Gramblr64 v2.9.39.ico
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Web Applications\localhost\http_4343\Gramblr64 v2.9.52.ico
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\gramblr2_win64 (1).lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\gramblr2_win64 (2).lnk
Open regedit.exe to delete the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
Gramblr is a program marketed by Gramblr Team. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Gramblr is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Gramblr from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Gramblr or simply click the Search field and type in "Gramblr". The Gramblr app will be found automatically. After you click Gramblr in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Gramblr, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Gramblr:
- The publisher is: http://gramblr.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Gramblr.
8. After removing Gramblr, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Gramblr which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Gramblr using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Gramblr by Gramblr Team from your computer, nor are we saying that Gramblr by Gramblr Team is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Gramblr in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-06 06:52:58.447