This page contains complete information on how to remove Gramblr for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Gramblr from your computerGramblr Team
. Additional info about Gramblr Team can be found here
. Click on http://gramblr.com
to get more info about Gramblr on Gramblr Team's website. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\Gramblr directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. Gramblr's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe. The program's main executable file is titled gramblr.exe and occupies 10.06 MB (10551376 bytes).
Gramblr is composed of the following executables which take 10.06 MB (10551376
bytes) on disk:
The current web page applies to Gramblr version 2.9.38
only. You can find below info on other releases of Gramblr:
...click to view all...
Gramblr is a program offered by the software company Gramblr Team. Some users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE way to erase Gramblr is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Gramblr from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Gramblr or simply activate the Search field and type in "Gramblr". The Gramblr application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Gramblr in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Gramblr, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Gramblr:
- The web site of the program is: http://gramblr.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Gramblr.
8. After uninstalling Gramblr, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Gramblr which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Gramblr with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Gramblr by Gramblr Team from your computer, we are not saying that Gramblr by Gramblr Team is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Gramblr supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-27 21:31:36.267