This page is about Gramblr for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Gramblr from your systemGramblr Team
. More information about Gramblr Team can be found here
. Detailed information about Gramblr can be found at http://gramblr.com
. Usually the Gramblr program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Gramblr folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for Gramblr is C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe. gramblr.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 7.31 MB (7667792 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Gramblr. They occupy 7.31 MB (7667792
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2.7.4
of Gramblr. You can find below a few links to other Gramblr versions:
...click to view all...
Gramblr is an application marketed by the software company Gramblr Team. Frequently, users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to erase Gramblr is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Gramblr from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Gramblr or simply click the Search feature and type in "Gramblr". The Gramblr app will be found automatically. After you click Gramblr in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Gramblr, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Gramblr:
- The publisher is: http://gramblr.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Gramblr.
8. After removing Gramblr, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Gramblr that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Gramblr with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Gramblr by Gramblr Team from your PC, nor are we saying that Gramblr by Gramblr Team is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Gramblr in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-18 18:30:20.653