This web page contains complete information on how to remove Gramblr for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Gramblr from your systemGramblr Team
. More information about Gramblr Team can be read here
. You can get more details related to Gramblr at http://gramblr.com
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Gramblr directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Gramblr by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled gramblr.exe and its approximative size is 13.70 MB (14367824 bytes).
The executables below are part of Gramblr. They take about 13.70 MB (14367824
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2.9.172
of Gramblr. You can find here a few links to other Gramblr versions:
...click to view all...
Gramblr is a program marketed by the software company Gramblr Team. Some people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Gramblr is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Gramblr from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Gramblr or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Gramblr". The Gramblr program will be found very quickly. When you click Gramblr in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Gramblr, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Gramblr:
- The software company is: http://gramblr.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Gramblr.
8. After uninstalling Gramblr, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Gramblr that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Gramblr using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Gramblr by Gramblr Team from your PC, we are not saying that Gramblr by Gramblr Team is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Gramblr in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-03-26 23:12:34.937