This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Gramblr for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Gramblr from your PCGramblr Team
. Open here
where you can read more on Gramblr Team. More information about the application Gramblr can be seen at http://gramblr.com
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\Gramblr directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Gramblr. The program's main executable file is labeled gramblr.exe and its approximative size is 9.90 MB (10382928 bytes).
Gramblr is composed of the following executables which occupy 9.90 MB (10382928
bytes) on disk:
The information on this page is only about version 2.8.9
of Gramblr. You can find below a few links to other Gramblr releases:
...click to view all...
Gramblr is an application offered by Gramblr Team. Sometimes, computer users want to erase it. This is efortful because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to erase Gramblr is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Gramblr from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Gramblr or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Gramblr". If it exists on your system the Gramblr application will be found automatically. When you click Gramblr in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Gramblr, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Gramblr:
- The web site of the application is: http://gramblr.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Gramblr.
8. After uninstalling Gramblr, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Gramblr which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Gramblr using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Gramblr by Gramblr Team from your computer, nor are we saying that Gramblr by Gramblr Team is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Gramblr supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-10 04:51:04.773