Gramblr is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Gramblr from your computerGramblr Team
. You can find out more on Gramblr Team or check for application updates here
. More details about the app Gramblr can be found at http://gramblr.com
. Gramblr is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Gramblr folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. You can uninstall Gramblr by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 8.01 MB (8396880 bytes) on disk and is called gramblr.exe.
Gramblr is composed of the following executables which take 8.01 MB (8396880
bytes) on disk:
This web page is about Gramblr version 2.9.134
alone. You can find below a few links to other Gramblr versions:
...click to view all...
Gramblr is a program offered by Gramblr Team. Frequently, computer users try to remove this application. This is troublesome because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to remove Gramblr is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Gramblr with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Gramblr or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Gramblr". The Gramblr program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Gramblr in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Gramblr, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Gramblr:
- The web site of the program is: http://gramblr.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Gramblr.
8. After removing Gramblr, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Gramblr that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Gramblr using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Gramblr by Gramblr Team from your computer, we are not saying that Gramblr by Gramblr Team is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Gramblr in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-05-03 13:23:28.593