This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Gramblr for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Gramblr from your PCGramblr Team
. You can find out more on Gramblr Team or check for application updates here
. Please open http://gramblr.com
if you want to read more on Gramblr on Gramblr Team's website. Gramblr is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Gramblr directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. Gramblr's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe. gramblr.exe is the Gramblr's primary executable file and it takes around 9.93 MB (10408016 bytes) on disk.
Gramblr installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 9.93 MB (10408016
bytes) on disk.
This data is about Gramblr version 2.9.7
alone. Click on the links below for other Gramblr versions:
...click to view all...
Gramblr is an application offered by the software company Gramblr Team. Sometimes, people try to remove it. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Gramblr is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Gramblr from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Gramblr or simply activate the Search field and type in "Gramblr". If it is installed on your PC the Gramblr application will be found automatically. When you select Gramblr in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Gramblr, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Gramblr:
- The web site of the application is: http://gramblr.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Gramblr.
8. After removing Gramblr, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Gramblr which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Gramblr with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Gramblr by Gramblr Team from your computer, nor are we saying that Gramblr by Gramblr Team is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Gramblr supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-29 03:25:33.640