Gramblr is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Gramblr from your systemGramblr Team
. More info about Gramblr Team can be found here
. You can see more info related to Gramblr at http://gramblr.com
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Gramblr folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Gramblr by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Gramblr's primary file takes around 13.70 MB (14367312 bytes) and its name is gramblr.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Gramblr. They take 13.70 MB (14367312
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2.9.179
of Gramblr. You can find below info on other releases of Gramblr:
...click to view all...
Gramblr is a program marketed by Gramblr Team. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Gramblr is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Gramblr from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Gramblr or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Gramblr". If it is installed on your PC the Gramblr app will be found very quickly. After you click Gramblr in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Gramblr, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Gramblr:
- The web site of the application is: http://gramblr.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Gramblr.
8. After removing Gramblr, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Gramblr which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Gramblr using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Gramblr by Gramblr Team from your computer, we are not saying that Gramblr by Gramblr Team is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Gramblr supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-04-22 16:59:14.767