This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Gramblr for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Gramblr from your systemGramblr Team
. Check out here
for more info on Gramblr Team. You can see more info on Gramblr at http://gramblr.com
. Gramblr is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Gramblr directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The full uninstall command line for Gramblr is C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe. The application's main executable file is named gramblr.exe and its approximative size is 11.33 MB (11883600 bytes).
Gramblr installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 11.33 MB (11883600
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2.9.115
of Gramblr. Click on the links below for other Gramblr versions:
...click to view all...
Gramblr is an application offered by Gramblr Team. Some computer users try to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Gramblr is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Gramblr from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Gramblr or simply activate the Search field and type in "Gramblr". If it exists on your system the Gramblr app will be found very quickly. When you click Gramblr in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Gramblr, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Gramblr:
- The web site of the application is: http://gramblr.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Gramblr.
8. After removing Gramblr, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Gramblr which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Gramblr with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Gramblr by Gramblr Team from your PC, we are not saying that Gramblr by Gramblr Team is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Gramblr supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-08 22:01:14.717