This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Gramblr for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Gramblr from your systemGramblr Team
. Check out here
for more info on Gramblr Team. You can see more info on Gramblr at http://gramblr.com
. Gramblr is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Gramblr directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The full uninstall command line for Gramblr is C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe. The application's main executable file is named gramblr.exe and its approximative size is 11.33 MB (11883600 bytes).
Gramblr installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 11.33 MB (11883600
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2.9.115
of Gramblr. Click on the links below for other Gramblr versions:
...click to view all...
Gramblr is an application offered by Gramblr Team. Some computer users try to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Gramblr is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Gramblr from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Gramblr or simply activate the Search field and type in "Gramblr". If it exists on your system the Gramblr application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Gramblr in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Gramblr, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Gramblr:
- The web site of the program is: http://gramblr.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Gramblr.
8. After removing Gramblr, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Gramblr which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Gramblr with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Gramblr by Gramblr Team from your PC, we are not saying that Gramblr by Gramblr Team is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Gramblr supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-08 22:01:14.717