This page is about Gramblr for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall Gramblr from your systemGramblr Team
. More info about Gramblr Team can be found here
. More details about the software Gramblr can be seen at http://gramblr.com
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\Gramblr folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Gramblr by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. gramblr.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 11.21 MB (11759696 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Gramblr. They occupy an average of 11.21 MB (11759696
bytes) on disk.
This page is about Gramblr version 2.9.62
only. Click on the links below for other Gramblr versions:
...click to view all...
Gramblr is a program by Gramblr Team. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this application. This is efortful because doing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to remove Gramblr is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Gramblr with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Gramblr or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Gramblr". The Gramblr program will be found very quickly. When you select Gramblr in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Gramblr, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Gramblr:
- The web site of the program is: http://gramblr.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Gramblr.
8. After removing Gramblr, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Gramblr that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Gramblr with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Gramblr by Gramblr Team from your PC, nor are we saying that Gramblr by Gramblr Team is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Gramblr supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-11 09:22:17.550