Gramblr is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Gramblr from your PCGramblr Team
. You can read more on Gramblr Team or check for application updates here
. More information about the application Gramblr can be found at http://gramblr.com
. Usually the Gramblr application is installed in the C:\Program Files\Gramblr directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Gramblr by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. gramblr.exe is the Gramblr's primary executable file and it takes about 13.69 MB (14357072 bytes) on disk.
Gramblr installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 13.69 MB (14357072
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2.9.162
of Gramblr. Click on the links below for other Gramblr versions:
...click to view all...
Gramblr is an application marketed by the software company Gramblr Team. Frequently, people decide to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to remove Gramblr is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Gramblr from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Gramblr or simply click the Search field and type in "Gramblr". If it exists on your system the Gramblr program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Gramblr in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Gramblr, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Gramblr:
- The publisher is: http://gramblr.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Gramblr.
8. After uninstalling Gramblr, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Gramblr which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Gramblr with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Gramblr by Gramblr Team from your PC, nor are we saying that Gramblr by Gramblr Team is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Gramblr supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-02-14 20:25:56.590