This info is about Gramblr for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Gramblr from your computerGramblr Team
. You can read more on Gramblr Team or check for application updates here
. More data about the application Gramblr can be found at http://gramblr.com
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Gramblr directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Gramblr is C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named gramblr.exe and occupies 11.23 MB (11772496 bytes).
Gramblr contains of the executables below. They occupy 11.23 MB (11772496
bytes) on disk.
This web page is about Gramblr version 2.9.89
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Gramblr:
...click to view all...
Gramblr is a program offered by Gramblr Team. Some people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Gramblr is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Gramblr with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Gramblr or simply click the Search field and type in "Gramblr". If it exists on your system the Gramblr program will be found automatically. When you click Gramblr in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Gramblr, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Gramblr:
- The software company is: http://gramblr.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Gramblr.
8. After removing Gramblr, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Gramblr that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Gramblr using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Gramblr by Gramblr Team from your computer, we are not saying that Gramblr by Gramblr Team is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Gramblr supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-08 16:48:05.450