Gramblr is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Gramblr from your PCGramblr Team
. You can read more on Gramblr Team or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://gramblr.com
if you want to read more on Gramblr on Gramblr Team's website. Gramblr is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Gramblr directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Gramblr is C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. gramblr.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 11.28 MB (11832400 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Gramblr. They occupy an average of 11.28 MB (11832400
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to Gramblr version 2.9.102
alone. You can find below a few links to other Gramblr releases:
...click to view all...
Gramblr is an application by the software company Gramblr Team. Sometimes, computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY action to erase Gramblr is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Gramblr from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Gramblr or simply activate the Search field and type in "Gramblr". If it exists on your system the Gramblr app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Gramblr in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Gramblr, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Gramblr:
- The web site of the application is: http://gramblr.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Gramblr.
8. After removing Gramblr, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Gramblr that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Gramblr using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Gramblr by Gramblr Team from your computer, nor are we saying that Gramblr by Gramblr Team is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Gramblr in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-12-09 07:39:14.230