You can find below details on how to remove Gramblr for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Gramblr from your computerGramblr Team
. Further information on Gramblr Team can be seen here
. Click on http://gramblr.com
to get more facts about Gramblr on Gramblr Team's website. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\Gramblr folder (same installation drive as Windows). Gramblr's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe. The application's main executable file is titled gramblr.exe and it has a size of 13.77 MB (14434384 bytes).
Gramblr installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 13.77 MB (14434384
bytes) on disk.
This info is about Gramblr version 2.9.202
alone. For more Gramblr versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Gramblr is an application by the software company Gramblr Team. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to uninstall Gramblr is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Gramblr from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Gramblr or simply click the Search feature and type in "Gramblr". If it is installed on your PC the Gramblr program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Gramblr in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Gramblr, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Gramblr:
- The web site of the program is: http://gramblr.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Gramblr.
8. After uninstalling Gramblr, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Gramblr that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Gramblr with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Gramblr by Gramblr Team from your computer, nor are we saying that Gramblr by Gramblr Team is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Gramblr supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-10-17 15:22:23.290