This web page is about Gramblr for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Gramblr from your PCGramblr Team
. More data about Gramblr Team can be found here
. More details about the application Gramblr can be found at http://gramblr.com
. Gramblr is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Gramblr directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Gramblr. gramblr.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 13.70 MB (14367312 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Gramblr. They occupy an average of 13.70 MB (14367312
bytes) on disk.
This page is about Gramblr version 2.9.178
alone. For more Gramblr versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Gramblr is an application marketed by Gramblr Team. Some users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to erase Gramblr is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Gramblr with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Gramblr or simply activate the Search field and type in "Gramblr". The Gramblr program will be found very quickly. After you click Gramblr in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Gramblr, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Gramblr:
- The software company is: http://gramblr.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Gramblr.
8. After uninstalling Gramblr, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Gramblr which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Gramblr using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Gramblr by Gramblr Team from your PC, nor are we saying that Gramblr by Gramblr Team is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Gramblr supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-04-25 20:52:12.697