Gramblr is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Gramblr from your PCGramblr Team
. Take a look here
for more information on Gramblr Team. Please follow http://gramblr.com
if you want to read more on Gramblr on Gramblr Team's website. Usually the Gramblr program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Gramblr directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for Gramblr is C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe. gramblr.exe is the Gramblr's main executable file and it takes around 9.91 MB (10389584 bytes) on disk.
Gramblr is composed of the following executables which take 9.91 MB (10389584
bytes) on disk:
The information on this page is only about version 2.4.2
of Gramblr. For more Gramblr versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Gramblr we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Local Storage\http_localhost.gramblr.com_4343.localstorage
Gramblr is an application offered by the software company Gramblr Team. Frequently, users try to erase it. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to erase Gramblr is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Gramblr from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Gramblr or simply activate the Search field and type in "Gramblr". The Gramblr program will be found automatically. When you click Gramblr in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Gramblr, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Gramblr:
- The software company is: http://gramblr.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Gramblr.
8. After uninstalling Gramblr, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Gramblr which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Gramblr with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Gramblr by Gramblr Team from your PC, nor are we saying that Gramblr by Gramblr Team is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Gramblr supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-03 09:43:43.620