This page is about Gramblr for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Gramblr from your computerGramblr Team
. More information about Gramblr Team can be found here
. Click on http://gramblr.com
to get more details about Gramblr on Gramblr Team's website. Gramblr is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Gramblr directory, depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Gramblr. Gramblr's primary file takes around 9.90 MB (10380880 bytes) and is named gramblr.exe.
Gramblr contains of the executables below. They take 9.90 MB (10380880
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to Gramblr version 2.3.9
only. You can find here a few links to other Gramblr versions:
...click to view all...
Gramblr has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Gramblr from your PC:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Gramblr:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Web Applications\localhost.gramblr.com
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Gramblr.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Local Storage\http_gramblr.com_0.localstorage
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Local Storage\http_localhost.gramblr.com_4343.localstorage
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Web Applications\localhost.gramblr.com\http_4343\Gramblr64 v2.3.9.ico
Supplementary values that are not removed:
Gramblr is a program offered by the software company Gramblr Team. Frequently, people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. The best EASY way to erase Gramblr is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Gramblr from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Gramblr or simply click the Search field and type in "Gramblr". The Gramblr application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Gramblr in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Gramblr, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Gramblr:
- The software company is: http://gramblr.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Gramblr.
8. After removing Gramblr, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Gramblr that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Gramblr with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Gramblr by Gramblr Team from your computer, we are not saying that Gramblr by Gramblr Team is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Gramblr in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-02 08:11:40.227