This info is about Gramblr for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Gramblr from your systemGramblr Team
. You can read more on Gramblr Team or check for application updates here
. Click on http://gramblr.com
to get more data about Gramblr on Gramblr Team's website. Usually the Gramblr application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Gramblr folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Gramblr is C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. gramblr.exe is the Gramblr's main executable file and it occupies close to 13.71 MB (14371408 bytes) on disk.
Gramblr is comprised of the following executables which take 13.71 MB (14371408
bytes) on disk:
The information on this page is only about version 2.9.180
of Gramblr. For other Gramblr versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Gramblr is an application by Gramblr Team. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Gramblr is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Gramblr from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Gramblr or simply activate the Search field and type in "Gramblr". If it exists on your system the Gramblr program will be found very quickly. After you click Gramblr in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Gramblr, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Gramblr:
- The publisher is: http://gramblr.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Gramblr.
8. After removing Gramblr, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Gramblr that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Gramblr using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Gramblr by Gramblr Team from your PC, nor are we saying that Gramblr by Gramblr Team is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Gramblr in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-04-25 10:05:39.167