You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Gramblr for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Gramblr from your computerGramblr Team
. You can read more on Gramblr Team or check for application updates here
. Please open http://gramblr.com
if you want to read more on Gramblr on Gramblr Team's website. Usually the Gramblr application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Gramblr directory, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for Gramblr is C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe. Gramblr's main file takes about 9.94 MB (10426448 bytes) and is called gramblr.exe.
Gramblr is composed of the following executables which occupy 9.94 MB (10426448
bytes) on disk:
The information on this page is only about version 2.9.18
of Gramblr. You can find here a few links to other Gramblr versions:
...click to view all...
Gramblr is an application by Gramblr Team. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall Gramblr is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Gramblr with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Gramblr or simply activate the Search field and type in "Gramblr". The Gramblr application will be found very quickly. When you click Gramblr in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Gramblr, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Gramblr:
- The web site of the application is: http://gramblr.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Gramblr.
8. After uninstalling Gramblr, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Gramblr that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Gramblr with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Gramblr by Gramblr Team from your computer, we are not saying that Gramblr by Gramblr Team is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Gramblr in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-18 06:10:33.783