This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Gramblr for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Gramblr from your PCGramblr Team
. More information on Gramblr Team can be seen here
. More info about the program Gramblr can be seen at http://gramblr.com
. Gramblr is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Gramblr folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. Gramblr's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe. The application's main executable file is named gramblr.exe and it has a size of 13.70 MB (14362192 bytes).
Gramblr installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 13.70 MB (14362192
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2.9.161
of Gramblr. You can find below info on other releases of Gramblr:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Gramblr we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Gramblr:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Gramblr's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\Gramblr
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe
Gramblr is a program offered by the software company Gramblr Team. Some people want to remove it. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Gramblr is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Gramblr from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Gramblr or simply activate the Search field and type in "Gramblr". If it is installed on your PC the Gramblr application will be found very quickly. When you click Gramblr in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Gramblr, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Gramblr:
- The web site of the program is: http://gramblr.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Gramblr.
8. After uninstalling Gramblr, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Gramblr which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Gramblr using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Gramblr by Gramblr Team from your computer, we are not saying that Gramblr by Gramblr Team is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Gramblr supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-01-09 06:49:45.890