This page contains complete information on how to remove Gramblr for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Gramblr from your PCGramblr Team
. You can find out more on Gramblr Team or check for application updates here
. More information about Gramblr can be seen at http://gramblr.com
. Usually the Gramblr program is found in the C:\Program Files\Gramblr folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Gramblr is C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named gramblr.exe and it has a size of 11.23 MB (11774544 bytes).
The executables below are part of Gramblr. They take about 11.23 MB (11774544
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to Gramblr version 2.9.67
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Gramblr:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall Gramblr.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Gramblr:Generally, the following files are left on disk:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Local Storage\http_gramblr.com_0.localstorage
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Web Applications\localhost\http_4343\Gramblr Application.ico
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\IObit\IObit Uninstaller\Log\Gramblr.history
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
Gramblr is a program offered by Gramblr Team. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this program. This can be hard because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to remove Gramblr is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Gramblr from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Gramblr or simply click the Search feature and type in "Gramblr". If it exists on your system the Gramblr app will be found automatically. After you click Gramblr in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Gramblr, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Gramblr:
- The web site of the program is: http://gramblr.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Gramblr.
8. After uninstalling Gramblr, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Gramblr which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Gramblr using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Gramblr by Gramblr Team from your PC, we are not saying that Gramblr by Gramblr Team is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Gramblr supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-18 22:20:08.650