Gramblr is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Gramblr from your PCGramblr Team
. You can read more on Gramblr Team or check for application updates here
. Click on http://gramblr.com
to get more info about Gramblr on Gramblr Team's website. Gramblr is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Gramblr directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. You can uninstall Gramblr by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called gramblr.exe and occupies 13.63 MB (14291536 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Gramblr. They take 13.63 MB (14291536
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to Gramblr version 2.9.147
alone. Click on the links below for other Gramblr versions:
...click to view all...
Gramblr is a program by the software company Gramblr Team. Some computer users want to uninstall it. This is hard because doing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to uninstall Gramblr is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Gramblr from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Gramblr or simply activate the Search field and type in "Gramblr". If it exists on your system the Gramblr app will be found automatically. When you select Gramblr in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Gramblr, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Gramblr:
- The publisher is: http://gramblr.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Gramblr.
8. After removing Gramblr, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Gramblr which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Gramblr using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Gramblr by Gramblr Team from your PC, we are not saying that Gramblr by Gramblr Team is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Gramblr in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-20 18:23:39.037