This web page is about Gramblr for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Gramblr from your systemGramblr Team
. More info about Gramblr Team can be seen here
. More data about the software Gramblr can be found at http://gramblr.com
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Gramblr folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. Gramblr's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe. Gramblr's main file takes about 10.90 MB (11426896 bytes) and its name is gramblr.exe.
Gramblr installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 10.90 MB (11426896
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to Gramblr version 2.9.51
only. You can find here a few links to other Gramblr releases:
...click to view all...
Quite a few files, folders and registry data can be left behind when you remove Gramblr from your computer.Directories found on disk:Files remaining:
Many times the following registry keys will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Local Storage\http_gramblr.com_0.localstorage
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Web Applications\localhost\http_4343\Gramblr64 v2.9.39.ico
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\gramblr (1).lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\gramblr2_win64 (1).lnk
Additional values that are not removed:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Gramblr\Gramblr.exe
Gramblr is a program released by the software company Gramblr Team. Frequently, people decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Gramblr is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Gramblr from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Gramblr or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Gramblr". If it exists on your system the Gramblr application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Gramblr in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Gramblr, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Gramblr:
- The web site of the program is: http://gramblr.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Gramblr.
8. After uninstalling Gramblr, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Gramblr which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Gramblr with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Gramblr by Gramblr Team from your PC, nor are we saying that Gramblr by Gramblr Team is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Gramblr in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-07-28 03:05:02.250