Gramblr is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Gramblr from your computerGramblr Team
. More information on Gramblr Team can be seen here
. You can get more details on Gramblr at http://gramblr.com
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Gramblr folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Gramblr is C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named gramblr.exe and it has a size of 8.01 MB (8394320 bytes).
Gramblr is composed of the following executables which take 8.01 MB (8394320
bytes) on disk:
The current page applies to Gramblr version 2.9.132
only. For other Gramblr versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Gramblr is a program released by Gramblr Team. Sometimes, people want to uninstall it. This is hard because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Gramblr is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Gramblr from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Gramblr or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Gramblr". If it is installed on your PC the Gramblr app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Gramblr in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Gramblr, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Gramblr:
- The software company is: http://gramblr.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Gramblr.
8. After uninstalling Gramblr, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Gramblr that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Gramblr with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Gramblr by Gramblr Team from your computer, we are not saying that Gramblr by Gramblr Team is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Gramblr in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-05-03 01:46:40.597