You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Gramblr for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Gramblr from your computerGramblr Team
. You can find out more on Gramblr Team or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about Gramblr can be seen at http://gramblr.com
. Gramblr is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Gramblr folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for Gramblr is C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe. gramblr.exe is the Gramblr's primary executable file and it occupies about 11.26 MB (11807824 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Gramblr. They occupy about 11.26 MB (11807824
bytes) on disk.
This web page is about Gramblr version 2.9.72
alone. Click on the links below for other Gramblr versions:
...click to view all...
Gramblr is a program marketed by Gramblr Team. Some users choose to erase this application. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to erase Gramblr is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Gramblr using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Gramblr or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Gramblr". If it is installed on your PC the Gramblr application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Gramblr in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Gramblr, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Gramblr:
- The web site of the program is: http://gramblr.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Gramblr.
8. After uninstalling Gramblr, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Gramblr which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Gramblr with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Gramblr by Gramblr Team from your computer, nor are we saying that Gramblr by Gramblr Team is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Gramblr in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-31 14:14:49.073