Gramblr is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Gramblr from your systemGramblr Team
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Gramblr Team. More details about Gramblr can be seen at http://gramblr.com
. Gramblr is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Gramblr folder, regulated by the user's choice. Gramblr's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe. gramblr.exe is the Gramblr's main executable file and it takes approximately 9.90 MB (10379856 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Gramblr. They take 9.90 MB (10379856
bytes) on disk.
This web page is about Gramblr version 2.9.36
only. Click on the links below for other Gramblr versions:
...click to view all...
Gramblr is an application marketed by Gramblr Team. Sometimes, users choose to erase this program. This is troublesome because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to erase Gramblr is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Gramblr using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Gramblr or simply activate the Search field and type in "Gramblr". If it exists on your system the Gramblr app will be found very quickly. When you select Gramblr in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Gramblr, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Gramblr:
- The web site of the program is: http://gramblr.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Gramblr.
8. After removing Gramblr, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Gramblr that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Gramblr using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Gramblr by Gramblr Team from your computer, nor are we saying that Gramblr by Gramblr Team is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Gramblr supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-06-21 23:20:36.060