Gramblr is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Gramblr from your computerGramblr Team
. More information about Gramblr Team can be read here
. Please open http://gramblr.com
if you want to read more on Gramblr on Gramblr Team's web page. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Gramblr folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for Gramblr is C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe. The application's main executable file is called gramblr.exe and occupies 6.99 MB (7324752 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside Gramblr. They occupy about 6.99 MB (7324752
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2.6.2
of Gramblr. Click on the links below for other Gramblr versions:
...click to view all...
Gramblr is an application marketed by the software company Gramblr Team. Some users want to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Gramblr is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Gramblr with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Gramblr or simply click the Search feature and type in "Gramblr". If it exists on your system the Gramblr app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Gramblr in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Gramblr, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Gramblr:
- The web site of the application is: http://gramblr.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Gramblr.
8. After uninstalling Gramblr, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Gramblr which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Gramblr with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Gramblr by Gramblr Team from your computer, nor are we saying that Gramblr by Gramblr Team is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Gramblr in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-19 10:03:30.947