Gramblr is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Gramblr from your computerGramblr Team
. More info about Gramblr Team can be found here
. You can read more about about Gramblr at http://gramblr.com
. Usually the Gramblr application is installed in the C:\Program Files\Gramblr folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Gramblr is C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. Gramblr's main file takes around 13.74 MB (14410832 bytes) and is called gramblr.exe.
The executable files below are part of Gramblr. They take about 13.74 MB (14410832
bytes) on disk.
This info is about Gramblr version 2.9.201
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Gramblr:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall Gramblr.Directories that were left behind:The files below were left behind on your disk by Gramblr's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Web Applications\localhost\http_4343\Gramblr64 v2.9.39.ico
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Web Applications\localhost\http_4343\Gramblr64 v2.9.71.ico
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Web Applications\localhost\http_4343\Gramblr64 v2.9.80.ico
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Web Applications\localhost\http_4343\Gramblr64 v2.9.82.ico
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Web Applications\localhost\http_4343\Gramblr64 v2.9.88.ico
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Web Applications\localhost\http_4343\Gramblr64 v2.9.90.ico
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
Gramblr is a program by Gramblr Team. Frequently, users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Gramblr is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Gramblr from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Gramblr or simply activate the Search field and type in "Gramblr". If it exists on your system the Gramblr program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Gramblr in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Gramblr, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Gramblr:
- The web site of the program is: http://gramblr.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Gramblr.
8. After removing Gramblr, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Gramblr which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Gramblr using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Gramblr by Gramblr Team from your computer, we are not saying that Gramblr by Gramblr Team is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Gramblr supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-07-27 06:30:14.030