You can find below details on how to uninstall Gramblr for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Gramblr from your PCGramblr Team
. More information about Gramblr Team can be seen here
. More information about Gramblr can be found at http://gramblr.com
. Usually the Gramblr program is found in the C:\Program Files\Gramblr directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Gramblr. The program's main executable file is labeled gramblr.exe and occupies 13.70 MB (14365776 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with Gramblr. They take about 13.70 MB (14365776
bytes) on disk.
This data is about Gramblr version 2.9.199
only. Click on the links below for other Gramblr versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall Gramblr.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Gramblr from your PC:You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Gramblr is a program by the software company Gramblr Team. Some computer users decide to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Gramblr is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Gramblr from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Gramblr or simply activate the Search field and type in "Gramblr". The Gramblr program will be found very quickly. When you select Gramblr in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Gramblr, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Gramblr:
- The publisher is: http://gramblr.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Gramblr.
8. After removing Gramblr, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Gramblr which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Gramblr using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Gramblr by Gramblr Team from your PC, we are not saying that Gramblr by Gramblr Team is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Gramblr in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-07-18 10:22:21.813