Gramblr is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Gramblr from your PCGramblr Team
. Check out here
where you can read more on Gramblr Team. More info about the software Gramblr can be found at http://gramblr.com
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\Gramblr directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for Gramblr is C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe. gramblr.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 13.71 MB (14371408 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Gramblr. They occupy 13.71 MB (14371408
bytes) on disk.
This web page is about Gramblr version 2.9.182
alone. You can find below a few links to other Gramblr releases:
...click to view all...
Gramblr is a program by Gramblr Team. Some computer users choose to remove this application. This can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to remove Gramblr is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Gramblr from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Gramblr or simply click the Search field and type in "Gramblr". The Gramblr app will be found very quickly. After you click Gramblr in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Gramblr, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Gramblr:
- The web site of the application is: http://gramblr.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Gramblr.
8. After removing Gramblr, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Gramblr which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Gramblr using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Gramblr by Gramblr Team from your computer, nor are we saying that Gramblr by Gramblr Team is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Gramblr in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-04-28 07:32:22.727