This web page is about Gramblr for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Gramblr from your computerGramblr Team
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Gramblr Team. You can see more info on Gramblr at http://gramblr.com
. Gramblr is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Gramblr folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Gramblr. gramblr.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 9.98 MB (10468432 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Gramblr. They occupy 9.98 MB (10468432
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2.9.23
of Gramblr. For more Gramblr versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall Gramblr.Folders left behind when you uninstall Gramblr:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove Gramblr:
- C:\Program Files\Gramblr
- C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe
Additional registry values that are not removed:
Gramblr is a program released by Gramblr Team. Some computer users decide to remove this program. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to remove Gramblr is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Gramblr from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Gramblr or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Gramblr". If it is installed on your PC the Gramblr application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Gramblr in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Gramblr, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Gramblr:
- The publisher is: http://gramblr.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Gramblr.
8. After uninstalling Gramblr, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Gramblr that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Gramblr with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Gramblr by Gramblr Team from your computer, nor are we saying that Gramblr by Gramblr Team is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Gramblr supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-28 00:34:48.913