This page is about Gramblr for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Gramblr from your systemGramblr Team
. More information about Gramblr Team can be read here
. More details about Gramblr can be found at http://gramblr.com
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Gramblr directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Gramblr is C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called gramblr.exe and it has a size of 11.75 MB (12321360 bytes).
Gramblr is comprised of the following executables which take 11.75 MB (12321360
bytes) on disk:
This web page is about Gramblr version 2.9.139
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Gramblr:
...click to view all...
Gramblr is an application by Gramblr Team. Some people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Gramblr is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Gramblr from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Gramblr or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Gramblr". The Gramblr program will be found automatically. When you select Gramblr in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Gramblr, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Gramblr:
- The web site of the program is: http://gramblr.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Gramblr.
8. After removing Gramblr, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Gramblr that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Gramblr with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Gramblr by Gramblr Team from your computer, we are not saying that Gramblr by Gramblr Team is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Gramblr supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-06-09 19:33:03.213