You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Gramblr for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Gramblr from your computerGramblr Team
. You can read more on Gramblr Team or check for application updates here
. Click on http://gramblr.com
to get more data about Gramblr on Gramblr Team's website. Gramblr is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Gramblr folder, subject to the user's option. C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Gramblr. The program's main executable file has a size of 8.07 MB (8461392 bytes) on disk and is labeled gramblr.exe.
Gramblr installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 8.07 MB (8461392
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to Gramblr version 2.9.141
only. You can find below info on other releases of Gramblr:
...click to view all...
Gramblr is an application released by Gramblr Team. Frequently, users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Gramblr is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Gramblr from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Gramblr or simply activate the Search field and type in "Gramblr". If it exists on your system the Gramblr application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Gramblr in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Gramblr, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Gramblr:
- The web site of the program is: http://gramblr.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Gramblr.
8. After removing Gramblr, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Gramblr that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Gramblr using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Gramblr by Gramblr Team from your PC, we are not saying that Gramblr by Gramblr Team is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Gramblr in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-06-27 20:30:02.293