This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Gramblr for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Gramblr from your systemGramblr Team
. You can find out more on Gramblr Team or check for application updates here
. More details about Gramblr can be seen at http://gramblr.com
. Usually the Gramblr application is installed in the C:\Program Files\Gramblr directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Gramblr is C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. gramblr.exe is the Gramblr's main executable file and it occupies around 11.33 MB (11878480 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Gramblr. They take about 11.33 MB (11878480
bytes) on disk.
This info is about Gramblr version 2.9.109
only. For other Gramblr versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Gramblr is a program released by Gramblr Team. Sometimes, people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to remove Gramblr is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Gramblr from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Gramblr or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Gramblr". The Gramblr program will be found very quickly. When you select Gramblr in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Gramblr, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Gramblr:
- The web site of the program is: http://gramblr.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Gramblr.
8. After removing Gramblr, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Gramblr which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Gramblr with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Gramblr by Gramblr Team from your PC, nor are we saying that Gramblr by Gramblr Team is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Gramblr supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-07 05:07:34.057