This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Gramblr for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Gramblr from your PCGramblr Team
. More information on Gramblr Team can be found here
. You can get more details related to Gramblr at http://gramblr.com
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Gramblr directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. You can uninstall Gramblr by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled gramblr.exe and occupies 9.39 MB (9841744 bytes).
Gramblr installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 9.39 MB (9841744
bytes) on disk.
This info is about Gramblr version 2.9.149
only. For more Gramblr versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Gramblr is a program offered by Gramblr Team. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Gramblr is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Gramblr from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Gramblr or simply click the Search feature and type in "Gramblr". If it exists on your system the Gramblr app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Gramblr in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Gramblr, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Gramblr:
- The web site of the application is: http://gramblr.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Gramblr.
8. After removing Gramblr, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Gramblr that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Gramblr using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Gramblr by Gramblr Team from your PC, nor are we saying that Gramblr by Gramblr Team is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Gramblr supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-21 23:54:35.137