Gramblr is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Gramblr from your systemGramblr Team
. Take a look here
for more information on Gramblr Team. You can get more details about Gramblr at http://gramblr.com
. Gramblr is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Gramblr directory, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for removing Gramblr is C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Gramblr's main file takes about 11.33 MB (11875920 bytes) and is named gramblr.exe.
The executables below are part of Gramblr. They take about 11.33 MB (11875920
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to Gramblr version 2.9.105
alone. You can find here a few links to other Gramblr versions:
...click to view all...
Gramblr is an application offered by the software company Gramblr Team. Frequently, computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY practice to erase Gramblr is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Gramblr from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Gramblr or simply click the Search field and type in "Gramblr". If it exists on your system the Gramblr application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Gramblr in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Gramblr, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Gramblr:
- The web site of the application is: http://gramblr.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Gramblr.
8. After uninstalling Gramblr, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Gramblr that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Gramblr with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Gramblr by Gramblr Team from your PC, nor are we saying that Gramblr by Gramblr Team is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Gramblr in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-03 20:36:33.657