This page is about Gramblr for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Gramblr from your PCGramblr Team
. Further information on Gramblr Team can be found here
. More information about Gramblr can be seen at http://gramblr.com
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Gramblr folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Gramblr. The application's main executable file is labeled gramblr.exe and it has a size of 9.75 MB (10220624 bytes).
Gramblr is composed of the following executables which take 9.75 MB (10220624
bytes) on disk:
The current web page applies to Gramblr version 2.7.9
alone. For more Gramblr versions please click below:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall Gramblr you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories that were left behind:
The files below remain on your disk by Gramblr's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\Gramblr
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Web Applications\localhost.gramblr.com
- C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Web Applications\localhost.gramblr.com\http_4343\Gramblr64 v2.7.5.ico
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Web Applications\localhost.gramblr.com\http_4343\Gramblr64 v2.7.9.ico
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
Gramblr is an application offered by the software company Gramblr Team. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Gramblr is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Gramblr from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Gramblr or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Gramblr". If it exists on your system the Gramblr program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Gramblr in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Gramblr, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Gramblr:
- The web site of the application is: http://gramblr.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Gramblr.
8. After removing Gramblr, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Gramblr that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Gramblr with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Gramblr by Gramblr Team from your PC, we are not saying that Gramblr by Gramblr Team is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Gramblr supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-13 16:15:06.600