You can find on this page details on how to remove Gramblr for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Gramblr from your computerGramblr Team
. Take a look here
for more details on Gramblr Team. You can read more about on Gramblr at http://gramblr.com
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Gramblr directory (same installation drive as Windows). Gramblr's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe. Gramblr's main file takes around 13.63 MB (14293072 bytes) and its name is gramblr.exe.
The executables below are part of Gramblr. They take about 13.63 MB (14293072
bytes) on disk.
This page is about Gramblr version 2.9.150
only. For more Gramblr versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Gramblr is a program offered by the software company Gramblr Team. Sometimes, users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase Gramblr is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Gramblr with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Gramblr or simply activate the Search field and type in "Gramblr". The Gramblr application will be found very quickly. When you select Gramblr in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Gramblr, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Gramblr:
- The software company is: http://gramblr.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Gramblr.
8. After uninstalling Gramblr, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Gramblr that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Gramblr using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Gramblr by Gramblr Team from your PC, we are not saying that Gramblr by Gramblr Team is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Gramblr in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-24 15:26:41.773