You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Gramblr for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Gramblr from your PCGramblr Team
. More information on Gramblr Team can be found here
. Please open http://gramblr.com
if you want to read more on Gramblr on Gramblr Team's website. Gramblr is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Gramblr directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full command line for removing Gramblr is C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. gramblr.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 13.71 MB (14371920 bytes) on disk.
Gramblr contains of the executables below. They take 13.71 MB (14371920
bytes) on disk.
This web page is about Gramblr version 2.9.170
alone. Click on the links below for other Gramblr versions:
...click to view all...
Gramblr is a program released by the software company Gramblr Team. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to remove Gramblr is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Gramblr from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Gramblr or simply click the Search field and type in "Gramblr". If it is installed on your PC the Gramblr app will be found automatically. After you select Gramblr in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Gramblr, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Gramblr:
- The web site of the application is: http://gramblr.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Gramblr.
8. After uninstalling Gramblr, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Gramblr which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Gramblr with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Gramblr by Gramblr Team from your computer, we are not saying that Gramblr by Gramblr Team is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Gramblr supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-04-01 11:34:27.810