This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Gramblr for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Gramblr from your PCGramblr Team
. You can find out more on Gramblr Team or check for application updates here
. More info about the software Gramblr can be seen at http://gramblr.com
. Gramblr is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Gramblr directory, depending on the user's decision. You can remove Gramblr by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. gramblr.exe is the Gramblr's main executable file and it occupies close to 7.50 MB (7860304 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Gramblr. They take an average of 7.50 MB (7860304
bytes) on disk.
This page is about Gramblr version 2.9.39
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Gramblr:
...click to view all...
Gramblr has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Gramblr:The files below were left behind on your disk by Gramblr's application uninstaller when you removed it:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
Gramblr is a program by the software company Gramblr Team. Frequently, users choose to remove it. This can be difficult because removing this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to remove Gramblr is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Gramblr with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Gramblr or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Gramblr". If it is installed on your PC the Gramblr program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Gramblr in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Gramblr, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Gramblr:
- The software company is: http://gramblr.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Gramblr.
8. After uninstalling Gramblr, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Gramblr that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Gramblr using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Gramblr by Gramblr Team from your PC, we are not saying that Gramblr by Gramblr Team is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Gramblr in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-30 11:07:07.110