Gramblr is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Gramblr from your systemGramblr Team
. More information on Gramblr Team can be found here
. Please follow http://gramblr.com
if you want to read more on Gramblr on Gramblr Team's website. Gramblr is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Gramblr directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Gramblr. The program's main executable file occupies 9.94 MB (10426448 bytes) on disk and is called gramblr.exe.
Gramblr is composed of the following executables which take 9.94 MB (10426448
bytes) on disk:
The information on this page is only about version 2.9.17
of Gramblr. You can find below info on other versions of Gramblr:
...click to view all...
Gramblr is an application by Gramblr Team. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to remove Gramblr is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Gramblr using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Gramblr or simply click the Search field and type in "Gramblr". If it exists on your system the Gramblr application will be found very quickly. After you select Gramblr in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Gramblr, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Gramblr:
- The web site of the program is: http://gramblr.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Gramblr.
8. After removing Gramblr, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Gramblr which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Gramblr with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Gramblr by Gramblr Team from your computer, nor are we saying that Gramblr by Gramblr Team is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Gramblr in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-15 13:21:30.457