Gramblr is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Gramblr from your computerGramblr Team
. Further information on Gramblr Team can be seen here
. More info about the application Gramblr can be found at http://gramblr.com
. Gramblr is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Gramblr directory, subject to the user's option. Gramblr's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe" --uninstall. The application's main executable file has a size of 6.39 MB (6703184 bytes) on disk and is titled gramblr.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Gramblr. They take about 6.39 MB (6703184
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2.4.0
of Gramblr. Click on the links below for other Gramblr versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.Directories left on disk:The files below remain on your disk when you remove Gramblr:
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Local Storage\http_gramblr.com_0.localstorage
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Local Storage\http_localhost.gramblr.com_4343.localstorage
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
Gramblr is an application marketed by Gramblr Team. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Gramblr is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Gramblr from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Gramblr or simply click the Search field and type in "Gramblr". If it exists on your system the Gramblr program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Gramblr in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Gramblr, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Gramblr:
- The publisher is: http://gramblr.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe" --uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Gramblr.
8. After removing Gramblr, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Gramblr which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Gramblr with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Gramblr by Gramblr Team from your PC, we are not saying that Gramblr by Gramblr Team is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Gramblr supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-25 14:02:08.193