This web page is about Gramblr for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Gramblr from your computerGramblr Team
. More information on Gramblr Team can be seen here
. More details about the application Gramblr can be found at http://gramblr.com
. Gramblr is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Gramblr directory, subject to the user's choice. You can remove Gramblr by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. Gramblr's main file takes around 13.63 MB (14288976 bytes) and is called gramblr.exe.
The executable files below are part of Gramblr. They occupy an average of 13.63 MB (14288976
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to Gramblr version 2.9.145
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Gramblr:
...click to view all...
Gramblr has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Gramblr from your computer:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Gramblr:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Gramblr
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Gramblr\Gramblr.lnk
Additional registry values that you should clean:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Users\UserName\Downloads\GRAMBLR\jivosite.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Users\UserName\Downloads\GRAMBLR\sidify-music-converter.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Users\UserName\Downloads\GRAMBLR\ViberSetup.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Users\UserName\Downloads\OUTROS PROGRAMAS\gramblr-installer.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Users\UserName\Downloads\Photos\Gramblr.exe
Gramblr is a program by Gramblr Team. Some people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some experience related to PCs. The best QUICK procedure to remove Gramblr is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Gramblr with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Gramblr or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Gramblr". The Gramblr application will be found very quickly. After you click Gramblr in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Gramblr, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Gramblr:
- The publisher is: http://gramblr.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Gramblr.
8. After uninstalling Gramblr, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Gramblr that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Gramblr using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Gramblr by Gramblr Team from your PC, we are not saying that Gramblr by Gramblr Team is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Gramblr supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-07-26 22:19:18.977