You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Gramblr for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Gramblr from your systemGramblr Team
. You can read more on Gramblr Team or check for application updates here
. More information about Gramblr can be seen at http://gramblr.com
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Gramblr folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Gramblr by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named gramblr.exe and occupies 11.33 MB (11883088 bytes).
Gramblr installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 11.33 MB (11883088
bytes) on disk.
This web page is about Gramblr version 2.9.116
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Gramblr:
...click to view all...
Gramblr is an application released by Gramblr Team. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this program. This is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Gramblr is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Gramblr with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Gramblr or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Gramblr". If it is installed on your PC the Gramblr application will be found very quickly. After you click Gramblr in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Gramblr, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Gramblr:
- The web site of the program is: http://gramblr.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Gramblr.
8. After removing Gramblr, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Gramblr which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Gramblr with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Gramblr by Gramblr Team from your PC, we are not saying that Gramblr by Gramblr Team is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Gramblr supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-10 12:23:07.173