This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Gramblr for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Gramblr from your PCGramblr Team
. You can find out more on Gramblr Team or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://gramblr.com
if you want to read more on Gramblr on Gramblr Team's page. Gramblr is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Gramblr directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. Gramblr's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe. Gramblr's primary file takes around 13.80 MB (14469712 bytes) and its name is gramblr.exe.
Gramblr installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 13.80 MB (14469712
bytes) on disk.
This info is about Gramblr version 2.9.188
only. For other Gramblr versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Gramblr we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Gramblr:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove Gramblr:
- C:\Program Files\Gramblr
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe
Additional registry values that you should delete:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\F:\Programs\Grambler\gramblr.exe.FriendlyAppName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-3843253180-1001056457-3166883536-1001\\Device\HarddiskVolume2\Users\UserName\Downloads\gramblr (1).exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-3843253180-1001056457-3166883536-1001\\Device\HarddiskVolume4\Programs\Grambler\New folder\Gramblr.exe
Gramblr is an application offered by the software company Gramblr Team. Some computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to remove Gramblr is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Gramblr with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Gramblr or simply activate the Search field and type in "Gramblr". If it exists on your system the Gramblr program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Gramblr in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Gramblr, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Gramblr:
- The web site of the application is: http://gramblr.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Gramblr.
8. After removing Gramblr, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Gramblr which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Gramblr using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Gramblr by Gramblr Team from your PC, nor are we saying that Gramblr by Gramblr Team is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Gramblr in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-29 23:07:20.397