Gramblr is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Gramblr from your PCGramblr Team
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Gramblr Team. Please follow http://gramblr.com
if you want to read more on Gramblr on Gramblr Team's page. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Gramblr directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Gramblr. The program's main executable file has a size of 13.73 MB (14401104 bytes) on disk and is titled gramblr.exe.
Gramblr contains of the executables below. They occupy 13.73 MB (14401104
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2.9.158
of Gramblr. You can find here a few links to other Gramblr releases:
...click to view all...
Gramblr is a program by Gramblr Team. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall it. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Gramblr is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Gramblr from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Gramblr or simply activate the Search field and type in "Gramblr". The Gramblr program will be found automatically. When you select Gramblr in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Gramblr, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Gramblr:
- The software company is: http://gramblr.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Gramblr.
8. After uninstalling Gramblr, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Gramblr which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Gramblr with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Gramblr by Gramblr Team from your computer, we are not saying that Gramblr by Gramblr Team is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Gramblr in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-11-03 14:51:35.713