This web page is about Gramblr for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Gramblr from your PCGramblr Team
. You can read more on Gramblr Team or check for application updates here
. Click on http://gramblr.com
to get more facts about Gramblr on Gramblr Team's website. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Gramblr folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Gramblr is C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled gramblr.exe and occupies 11.22 MB (11768912 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with Gramblr. They occupy about 11.22 MB (11768912
bytes) on disk.
This web page is about Gramblr version 2.9.87
only. You can find below a few links to other Gramblr versions:
...click to view all...
Gramblr is a program marketed by the software company Gramblr Team. Sometimes, users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove Gramblr is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Gramblr with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Gramblr or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Gramblr". If it exists on your system the Gramblr application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Gramblr in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Gramblr, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Gramblr:
- The web site of the application is: http://gramblr.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Gramblr.
8. After removing Gramblr, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Gramblr that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Gramblr with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Gramblr by Gramblr Team from your PC, we are not saying that Gramblr by Gramblr Team is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Gramblr in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-10-24 14:40:44.317